On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Sam Whited <s...@samwhited.com> wrote:
> That's correct, it is almost identical, just as their version is
> almost (exactly?) identical to the ed25519 reference implementation.

Sorry, left off the link, the public domain reference implementation
can be found in the supercop benchmarking tool under the
crypto_sign/ed25519/ref10 subdirectory (I'm not aware of it being
under source control or online somewhere for viewing individual files,
sorry). You'll notice that most (all?) of OWS's ed25519 code was
copied from here,
as were all the existing operations in the Go library I was adding
too.

https://ed25519.cr.yp.to/software.html

—Sam