On Tue, Sep 5, 2017, at 09:24, Evgeny Khramtsov wrote:
> Shouldn't a client provide a straightforward way to request the vCard?
> Because that's what I do before accepting any subscriptions (I
> personally deny requests with empty vCards immediately).

I would probably do the same if I got a request from someone that didn't
provide any info, but you can't expect everyone else to do so. They
already had that info to work with if they were going to use it, all
you've done by dropping the text is taken away another indicator that
the message might be spam.

—Sam