No not for me,

in fact having one spam XEP on its own, and a second one with a report
function in blocking command, makes implementation for clients more
complicated. (not much although, we talking here about checking for one
more feature)
Roundtrips is not a good argument for me either, because how many people
are you going to block a day? thats nothing in comparison with the traffic
we are generating.

It just makes me sad, that not even about something basic and easy like
reporting a jid for spam, we can find to an agreement.

But go on.

Philipp