On September 11, 2017 4:44:27 PM CDT, Evgeny Khramtsov <xramt...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>So, probably? Or are you absolutely sure?

No, but this isn't designed to be a one size fits all solution to every problem
under the sun, it's supposed to provide a simple, easy to implement  solution
for saying that you blocked someone because the message was spam. Would meeting
it with the blocking command xep not fix your initial concerns without making
it mite complicated?

>Another question is what if the server doesn't have XEP-0191 module
>running, but, instead, have XEP-0016 running? Ah, I forgot, we don't
>care about backward compatibility anymore.

XEP-0016 is deprecated so I am not interested in making this more complicated
to support it. Again, let's keep it simple. It's hard to find a balance between
"enough" features and "everything under the sun", but I think supporting
alternative, deprecated blocking methods leans towards the latter.

—Sam