On Thu, Dec 7, 2017, at 09:35, Jonas Wielicki wrote:
> FWIW, I am in the process of re-issuing the LC right now. The push is
> through,
> I just wait for the build and then we’ll get the emails. First, because
> the
> text in XEP-0001 is pretty clear on this (and if you don’t agree, we have
> change XEP-0001), and second, because Kevins argument in response to my
> questioning of the XEP-0001 rule has convinced me personally.

If we're really going to do this can you please make it a 1 week LC? The
duration is up to the editors and I'm sick of delaying this.

I am going to be obstinate here and insist on a vote in its current
form; feedback is always valueable but I do not plan on incorporating it
until next years compliance suites so that someone doesn't delay again
and insist on yet another LC because the document changed, and because
I'm just tired of putting this off and would rather get something out
there that's not perfect than continue to not have any recommendations.
If someone thinks it's really bad enough in its current form to -1 it,
then naturally that's up to them.

—Sam