Hi,

This should be an extension to dataforms, that way it becomes much more
useful.

Otherwise it will go fast into the same direction, first we have only a
button, then some people request some labels, and finally some other
fields, at which point everyone will ask itself why is this button element
not an extension of a dataform.

I see really no argument why this should not be in dataforms, every half
serious client already has to support some limited kind of dataform
understanding and parsing, so i dont see the way it is now as easier to
implement.

Regards

Philipp

Am Sa., 8. Dez. 2018 um 12:13 Uhr schrieb Jonas Schäfer <jo...@wielicki.name