Looks like a problem worth solving, but note below.

I'd prefer - non blockingly - the following:

* A click element. I feel that having an id and a click is superior given
the ambiguity of a text string.
* The examples should be changed to include a Big Red Button. I think the
worthwhile gag would be funnier this way.

Blocking:

* How does this relate, if at all, to Forms?

Dave.