Le jeudi 17 janvier 2019, 12:43:02 CET Dave Cridland a écrit :
> On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 at 10:38, Ralph Meijer <ral...@ik.nu> wrote:

> Our process should always match reality - and if Deferred merely means
> "forgotten about", or "nobdoy cares", then any clear indication that the
> community does care should cause it to move out.
>
> Dave.

In this case, could an author ask for a move back to experimental ? For
instance by doing a PR to change the state ? Even if it's not the author it
would be nice, there are a couple of Deferred XEPs I would like to see back to
experimental (in the case of experimental means "nobody cares", otherwise I
don't mind that XEPs are in Deferred state).

Goffi