I might be late to the party. This email was sent by me on August 03 after
changing my email address and resubscribing to this list, but it seems that
I wasn't put through. My points against XEP-0353 in current form still
stand. I obviously missed all conversations here in August, so I might need
to catch up on this though.

сб, 3 авг. 2019 г. в 21:04, Andrew Nenakhov <andrew.nenak...@redsolution.com

--
Andrew Nenakhov