Hi,

Am 29.08.2019 um 13:24 schrieb Andrew Nenakhov:
I might be late to the party. This email was sent by me on August 03 after changing my email address and resubscribing to this list, but it seems that I wasn't put through. My points against XEP-0353 in current form still stand. I obviously missed all conversations here in August, so I might need to catch up on this though.