For the curious, this is a minor cleanup of the mod_inbox design in
MongooseIM, adjusted slightly to base is closer onto MAM (and with
namespaces and some syntax changed).

We (Pando) have been using the MongooseIM protocol since it was created
(for us, in fact), so I'm confident that the model works effectively and
well, and while it's not very ambitious, it should extend well in line with
MAM - hence MAMFC just bolts in to provide support for edits, reactions,
and other fastenings.