Liviu Nicoara wrote:
Here it is. I have grouped the options which required change together. I could not test the change with 8.1 and 9.0 compilers but I will do that as soon as our sysadmins resolve my account issues.

On a side note: I could not detect any changes brought in by the -Xc option which I believe to be misspelled and ignored by the compiler driver. OTOH -X is omitting the standard include paths.

IIRC, -Xc was a conformance option in earlier versions. It's accepted
but ignored in 9.x so we could probably remove it. I'd need to go back
and pull up the old docs and the discussion with Intel where they point
it out.

2007-02-19  lnicoara  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

     * etc/config/icc.config
       Changed build process for post-8.1 compilers to
       use the yet undocumented -cxxlib-nostd option.

Looks good to me. Thanks!

Martin