FYI: I've made the same announcement on a number of newsgroups
and mailing lists:

comp.lang.c++: http://tinyurl.com/3y8mof
comp.lang.c++.moderated: http://tinyurl.com/3yquhs
comp.std.c++: http://tinyurl.com/2tkgkz
ibm.software.vacpp.compiler: http://tinyurl.com/35tssc
microsoft.public.vc.stl: http://tinyurl.com/36qvrc
Sun Studio C++ forum:
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5231726&tstart=0
HP aCC cxx-dev mailing list

Please forward the announcement (with the Incubator disclaimer as it
appears in the posts above) to any other newsgroups or lists that you
think might be the appropriate audience. Farid, it would be great if you
could translate it to Russian and spread the word in your neck of the
woods.

Martin