;-)

  Use translate.google.com ;-) The result is not perfect, though. :(

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rsdn.ru%2Fforum
%2Fmessage%2F2721871.flat.aspx&langpair=ru%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

> Looks like they found the string performance graph interesting.
> Was there any useful feedback?

  Cyberfax says that he compiled it's application using STDCXX and the
application works well,
but without difference in application performance comparing with
STLport.

  jazzer stated that STLport has the string concatenation using
expression templates
(http://ubiety.uwaterloo.ca/~tveldhui/papers/Expression-Templates/exprtm
pl.html)
but I didn't found the using of the expression templated in basic_string
from STLport 5.1.4 .

Farid.