Andrew Black wrote:
Martin Sebor wrote:
Farid Zaripov wrote:
[snip]
  But batman script also should to be updated to print the timestamp
of the build at the beginning ("### date:"); the duration of the
solution generating step ("### real time (builddir):") after execution
of the configure.bat and total time at the end after cleanup
("### real time (total):"). All these actions are performed outside
the build.wsf script.
Alright. We need to migrate this script from Batman over to stdcxx
so we can enhance it ourselves. In addition to the timing info and
the library size I also tried (but couldn't) to determine the name
and version of the Windows OS so even the latest test result pages
for Windows are incomplete.

Andrew, I'm having trouble finding this script. Can you point me
in the right direction?

The Batman script is build_stdcxx.bat, located along side the unix
build_stdcxx script.  This script is batch file, which calls into
parse_runlog.wsf script for the purpose of processing the result log for
batman.

I suspect we're not going to want to touch that. But before the
script invokes parse_runlog.wsf it does this:

    echo ### Building solution / Creating HTML log
    call build\build_%COMPILER%.bat %SHORT%

    echo ### Post-processing for Batman
    cscript /nologo parse_runlog.wsf /BUILDTYPE:%SHORT% /CONFIG:%COMPILER%

It seems that we'll be interested in making changes to this
build\build_%COMPILER%.bat script. Where does it come from?

Martin