From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 1:02 PM
To: SISWG
Subject: RE: Procedure for 1619 (disk)

Since a whole chapter is still missing (my comments have not been
incorporated: Addendum to Introduction, Dec 12, 2005 5:35 pm, to go to
this new Backgrounds chapter), like the handling of odd sized sectors,
and there are significant requests for changes, I think we don't have a
version we could consider to discuss, let alone to vote on. We should
modify our timetable:

- We need a draft version with all the changes in, and two weeks for
comments.
- Then we need a meeting to discuss conflicting change requests, new
additions.
- Then we need a revised draft, and two weeks for comments.
- Finally, we could submit the final write-up for voting.

Laszlo

Serge