Title: Message
Regarding the upcomming ballot for P1619 going on to IEEE balloting:

1) Where can I find a list of those companies / represenatives who will be allowed to cast a vote?
    Is there an official list somewhere?

2) What is needed to gain concensus and send P1619 on to IEEE balloting from the working group?
    50% of elegable voters?  2/3 of elegable voters?  50% of those present?  2/3 of those present?
    Something else?

3) Has the date been set for the vote?  If so, when?

4) Which draft document will we vote on?  Where can I get a copy of the draft we will vote on?

Pardon these "new-bie" questions.  I'm just trying to understand the process.

chongo (Landon Curt Noll) /\oo/\