On Feb 3, 2006, at 1:54 PM, Landon Noll wrote:

Regarding the upcomming ballot for P1619 going on to IEEE balloting:

1) Where can I find a list of those companies / represenatives who will be allowed to cast a vote?
    Is there an official list somewhere?

This information is held by Fabio Maino, the secretary.

2) What is needed to gain concensus and send P1619 on to IEEE balloting from the working group? 50% of elegable voters? 2/3 of elegable voters? 50% of those present? 2/3 of those present?
    Something else?

For information about the work group balloting (and other) process see the document at
        http://www.siswg.org/P1619Procs.pdf

3) Has the date been set for the vote?  If so, when?

we are hoping to vote on a document when it is ready to. This has not occurred yet.

4) Which draft document will we vote on? Where can I get a copy of the draft we will vote on?

The yet to be specified document that will be ready. Sorry for the circular answers. The process that is going on is public.

Pardon these "new-bie" questions. I'm just trying to understand the process.

chongo (Landon Curt Noll) /\oo/\