Really?!???  It certainly happens to me in:

* Firefox 3.5 on Linux
* Firefox 3.5 on Windows
* Firefox 3.0.14 on Windows
* Safari 4.0.4 on Windows
* Chrome on Windows
* IE8

Now, IE7 does *not* exhibit the problem.

A quick way to see what I'm talking about is to go to the "File
Uploads" page of the wiki and scroll all the way to the right (if your
browser window isn't wide enough).  When it's thus scrolled, where is
the top-of-page "Search" button?  It should be flush with the right
side of the page, but (for me, in most browsers) it isn't.

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Nathan Maves <nathan.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not seeing these issues on my mac in any browser
>
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Mike McNally <emmecin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Firefox.  Try the "File Upload" page.  Attached is a screenshot.
>>
>> Note how everything spills out over the right-hand side of the ligher
>> content box.  I understand that the code samples get wide sometimes,
>> but they should "push" all the content out to the right.
>>
>> Even when there's not wide code sample boxes, there's a little bit of
>> scroll because of some box model problems (excess padding in a couple
>> of places.)
>>
>> As a really pick web designer these are not subtle problems :-)
>>

>> --
>> Turtle, turtle, on the ground,
>> Pink and shiny, turn around.

Turtle, turtle, on the ground,