Well this is a trivial issue of course but as an extremely picky web
designer it occasionally drives me nuts :-)

At one point I had figured out three or four CSS problems that were
the cause of most of the layout issues, but I've forgotten and I
haven't been able to re-figure it out.

I'll shut up until I figure out what I figured out before.

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Ben Gunter <gunter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This probably has to do with screen resolution and/or font size. It looks
> like the wiki layout is optimized for 1280x1024 resolution. If I shrink my
> browser window, then the page retains a minimum width. If I expand my
> browser window then the layout expands along with it.
>
> -Ben
>
> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Mike McNally <emmecin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Really?!???  It certainly happens to me in:
>>
>> * Firefox 3.5 on Linux
>> * Firefox 3.5 on Windows
>> * Firefox 3.0.14 on Windows
>> * Safari 4.0.4 on Windows
>> * Chrome on Windows
>> * IE8
>>
>> Now, IE7 does *not* exhibit the problem.
>>
>> A quick way to see what I'm talking about is to go to the "File
>> Uploads" page of the wiki and scroll all the way to the right (if your
>> browser window isn't wide enough).  When it's thus scrolled, where is
>> the top-of-page "Search" button?  It should be flush with the right
>> side of the page, but (for me, in most browsers) it isn't.
>>

>> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Nathan Maves <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I am not seeing these issues on my mac in any browser

>> --
>> Turtle, turtle, on the ground,
>> Pink and shiny, turn around.

Turtle, turtle, on the ground,