Maven :)

Really : create jar modules for your classes (action beans, interceptors,
etc), and war modules for your JSPs, tag files etc. Then, in your final app,
just depend on them.

I can't explain this in a few lines on the Stripes ML, but I think that's
what you need. Look at the maven docs for "(transitive) dependency
management" and "war plugin overlay".

HTH

Remi