In a JSP, I can do something like this to display a value from the action
bean...

<h2>Hello ${actionBean.person.name <http://actionbean.person.name/>} </h2>

I'm trying to figure out how to display alternate text in the jsp if the
value from the actionBean is null, but I can't figure out any syntax that
works.  I was expecting something like this to work, but that doesn't seem
to be the case...

<h2>Hello ${ (actionBean.person.name <http://actionbean.person.name/> !=
null) ? actionBean.person.name <http://actionbean.person.name/> : 'valued
customer'} </h2>

Is something like this possible, or do I need to write a method in the
actionBean that does this logic and returns the appropriate string?