When building the nightly build from CVS, I'm getting

D:\jakarta\cvsroot\jakarta-struts\build.xml:320:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: File
"file:D:/jakarta/cvsroot/jakarta-struts/doc/userGuide/doc/stylesheets/tld.xsl"
not found.

I tried monkeying with the build.xml to get it to find the xsl at

D:/jakarta/cvsroot/jakarta-struts/doc/stylesheets/tld.xsl

but didn't have much luck. For reasons I don't understand the /doc/
directory appeared and disappearded from the path depending on how I
tried to reference it.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I put a copy of what it wanted where it was looking for it, but we
should either fix the build.xml or move the folder in CVS.