>Please note that beginning 2002-June-30, any page linked as a Struts
>Consultants on the Resource page must specifically mention that they
>offer Struts consulting. Listings that do not reference Struts will be
>removed.

+1

>Please note that beginning 2002-July-31, any page linked as being
>Powered by Struts must credit Struts or the Apache Software foundation
>(e.g., "This product includes software developed by the Apache Software
>Foundation"). Listings that do not reference Struts or the ASF will be
>removed.

+1
It is true that some people like to see proof of Struts running, but I
don't think that this is too much to ask. It's also nice for the end
developer to get a little slice of his work advertised on the
communities site, but I think that in this instance that it's not all
that bad to get a little back. If people are proud Struts developers and
really want it linked, they'll be able to get around most marketing
departments to get a little "powered by" icon on the page, or tiny text.

At some point the line must be drawn. It may as well be now.

My $0.02

Arron.