Could you post a report, complete with Bugzilla hyperlinks, to the struts-dev list of these outstanding issues? Or a hyperlink to the right Bugzilla report? It'd make it easier for me to get at the info and decide if there were any that I could have a stab at.

Erik

Ted Husted wrote:
Excluding enhancements, we currently have 27 outstanding issues listed in Bugzilla.
Anyone (else) interested in trying to swat these this week, and maybe then get beta 3 out the week of Dec 1?

I checked a few of these out that I'd like to handle (one or way or the other =:). Any takers on the rest?