Ditto. I frequently have some time to help but as yet not enough time to figure out the system AND help.

At 01:47 PM 11/24/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Could you post a report, complete with Bugzilla hyperlinks, to the struts-dev list of these outstanding issues? Or a hyperlink to the right Bugzilla report? It'd make it easier for me to get at the info and decide if there were any that I could have a stab at.

Erik

Ted Husted wrote:
Excluding enhancements, we currently have 27 outstanding issues listed in Bugzilla.
Anyone (else) interested in trying to swat these this week, and maybe then get beta 3 out the week of Dec 1?
I checked a few of these out that I'd like to handle (one or way or the other =:). Any takers on the rest?

Micael

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom this electronic mail transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the message. Thank you