On Sun, 24 Nov 2002, Ted Husted wrote:

> Excluding enhancements, we currently have 27 outstanding issues
> listed in Bugzilla.
>
> Anyone (else) interested in trying to swat these this week, and
> maybe then get beta 3 out the week of Dec 1?

Hmm, I'm just reading this on December 1st... ;-)

I'm just about finished with a complete system rebuild on my PC, so I'm
just about back in action. I'm not sure how much time I'll have this week,
but I'll see what I can do. I'm doubtful on a b3 this week, but I agree
with the sentiment - let's get this thing out!

--
Martin Cooper