In order to stick my head out so it can be cut off...

Well I think that Struts rocks first off...

But when you compare it to a framework like:
http://barracuda.enhydra.org/
http://barracuda.enhydra.org/cvs_source/Barracuda/docs/what_the_heck_is_barr
acuda.html

It seems clear to me that struts is not as elegant.

Struts does not as clearly seperate M-V-C.

Struts lacks a component model that Barracuda cleanly identifies.

And I think this is fine.  I wouldn't want to introduce Barracuda to alot of
developer's
because it is more complex.   Struts is a simple way of achieving the same
goal
and pragmatism is one of the values I prize most in this profession.

-Daniel