I can't in good conscious vote to release the nightly build when
we still have 50 open issues. I do consider the ones I checked out
to be show-stoppers. I apologize for not getting to those last
week, but I got wrapped up in the documentation. I can try again
this weekend, but not before the freeze-date given in this
proposal.

-Ted.

12/12/2002 1:53:28 AM, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>A number of new features have been added to Struts since the 1.1
Beta 2
>release, and many bugs have been fixed. Therefore, I propose that
we
>release the tip of the main trunk in CVS as Beta 3 for a Struts
1.1
>release. I have checked in a proposed
plan, which is available for
>review on the Struts web site:
>
>    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/proposals/release-plan-
1.1b3.html

>Release plans must pass by a majority vote of committers on the
project,
>but all other interested parties are welcome to cast their votes
(and/or
>make comments or suggestions on the plan) as well.

---------
>Vote:  Struts 1.1b3 Release Plan
>[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
>[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help
support it
>[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release
>[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).
---------

>I am +1 on the Struts 1.1b3 release plan.
>
>--
>Martin Cooper
>

>--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:struts-dev-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>