Wow, are guys geezers? vi!? emacs!? I just use my ssh secure shell by
ssh.com and use the file browser to locate the file and edit it locally then
when i click save it conveniently loads it back on the server all snug and
secure. But if you are working on terminal system I guess you are stuck.
But, who is working on pure terminal systems for development these days? I
would be interested to know.

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P (406) 862-2245