> Ted Husted (a Struts commtter) and several others are trying to put together a
> proposal for a code sharing subproject/repository/something on the GENERAL list
> right now -- this sounds like another candidate for code that could be shared once
> the infrastructure of the sharing is set up.

I've been following it, I've just been quiet :-)

> Jason, does this also relate to the DbResources discussion recently on
> VELOCITY-DEV, or is that something different?

A little different I think: that was more about velocity related
tools, or even webapp related tools, versus general tools
like a services framework or db connection pool.

I guess it's time for me to jump into the discussion of
sharing tools :-) If I can I would like to share an
introspector between struts and velocity. I have a feeling
that the structs introspector is more complete so I
would be all for using the struts introspector and it
can probably be done :-)

jvz.