I actually gave reference of the original article by "Thor Kristmundsson" in
my first posting regarding this. It contains the details of the idea and
implementation proposal.
Anyway, here its again.

Article: Strut your stuff with JSP tags by "Thor Kristmundsson" (in Dec-2000
JavaWorld).
http://www.javaworld.com/jw-12-2000/jw-1201-struts.html

The only little problem with this articles is that its outdated with the
current struts code. So, I had to make some more changes in RequestUtils &
PropertyUtils in order to implement the idea.

If anybody needs more info. about this, please let me know. As you might
have guessed, I want to merge those changes in order to remain compatible
with new Struts releases. Even if there's some better implementation, I wont
mind throwing away my code and adopting to the better world.

Tahir Awan