On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Craig Tataryn wrote:

> Ted, as for "enforcing" the workflow, I hadn't even considered it.  The goal of
> the TODO is just to make a graphical tool that allows you to define a workflow
> and automate the process of setting up your config files to support the
> workflow.  Atleast that's how I read it.

That's one worthy goal.

I've actually been thinking that it would be nice to have a workflow
runtime environment that Struts interacted with, keeping track of where in
the flow the user was, and therefore managing the overall
navigation.  Just as a trivially simple example, this would make doing
wizard-type interactions very simple.

> <tataryn:craig/>

Craig McClanahan