I realize that the list of 1.1 Event Generators is semi-volatile until
work-flow and validation fall into place. On the flip side, I think there
might be a few "interesting" events we can identify now. For instance, what
do people think of the attached samples and models? What other events are
people anticipating or hoping for?

(forgive the mixed bag Javadoc/UML notation; ascii is rough :)

java.util.EventObject

  +-- org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm
      + addActionFormListener(ActionFormListener) : void
      + removeActionFormListener(ActionFormListener) : void
      - fireActionFormWasReset() : void
      - fireActionFormValidated() : void

java.util.EventObject

  +-- org.apache.struts.action.event.ActionFormEvent
      + ActionFormEvent(ActionForm source) <<constructor>>

java.util.EventListener;

  +-- org.apache.struts.action.event.ActionFormListener <<interface>>
      + actionFormWasReset(ActionFormEvent) : void
      + actionFormValidated(ActionFormEvent) : void

org.apache.struts.action.eventActionFormListener

  +-- org.apache.struts.action.event.ActionFormAdaptor  {
      + actionFormWasReset(ActionFormEvent) : void
      + actionFormValidated(ActionFormEvent) : void

-- Levi

ActionFormListener.java

ActionFormAdaptor.java

ActionFormEvent.java