From: William Jaynes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 June 2001 15:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Struts 1.1 TODO List -- Event and Listener Model

A comment I just made on the new thread about "Extending the scope of the
struts
validation", really belongs here on this thread... My problem with tying
forms
to JavaBeans is that JavaBeans don't seem to be flexible enough to use for
dynamic forms. If I need to create a form or modify it at runtime, how do I
do
it using a JavaBean? How do I add properties to a JavaBean dynamically? If
dynamic forms are going to require more than just a JavaBean, then the
validation framework can't be tied to just JavaBeans.

Will