On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Jonathan wrote:

> Absolutely not.  The user guide was really well written this time around.
> Kudos to Craig and others who wrote it.  I think it should be one of the
> first things you read about Struts because it gets you there quick.  I think
> it belongs somewhere with the user guide =)

Perhaps this might be a "Welcome To Struts" or "What Is Struts" document
that someone would read *before* reading the user guide?  As someone else
mentioned, maybe we could think of it as a "Product Data Sheet" type
document.

If so, I think it needs to include at least something like the "MVC
Architecture" picture to visually clue people how the pieces fit together.

Craig