"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:
> Perhaps this might be a "Welcome To Struts" or "What Is Struts" document
> that someone would read *before* reading the user guide?  As someone else
> mentioned, maybe we could think of it as a "Product Data Sheet" type
> document.
>
> If so, I think it needs to include at least something like the "MVC
> Architecture" picture to visually clue people how the pieces fit together.

Is there a decent PDF plug-in for Linux now?

Keep thinking it might be nice to have something that printed nicely
that people could show the suits.

We could start with the "Your manager wants", "Your team wants" items,
followed by the "What's Stuts" 30,000 foot view, and a Struts in
Action/MVC diagram.

I like the Struts Component overview, but that could go farther back in
the Users Guide, perhaps as a wrap-up after walking through it MVC-wise.