We can hyperlink within a PDF. I was thinking it would be listed on it's
own above the Users Guide, so people would tend to read it first.

Brochure (PDF)
Users Guide
Resources
Who We Are
Installation
Release Notes (nightly)
Release Notes (1.0)
TODO list (1.1)

But to keep the brochure non-technical, we should probably move the
Struts Component overview into the Users Guide. Especially since you
mentioned that this part wasn't helpful to your developers as part of a
quick start. ("Struts in a NY minute" ;-)

I agree that the installation page should be refactored, but we might to
keep that separate from the brochure.

As mentioned, I would especially like to see the installation
instructions turned upside down, so that people are encouraged to start
with the WARs, Struts JAR, and the blank application before trying to
build it from scratch. In practice, I'd say most people may write an
application or three before needed to actually build Struts for anything
(if ever).