Hello Bill,

Take a look to the contrib directory in struts project. It contains
ServiceManager subproject. Half year ago I start to work under it,
prepare initial version and post it to the community. Last month I try
to refactor my old code, and improve core functions.

I am ready to listen all ideas about it.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]