Event handling has come up several times, but no one's put any code on
the table yet :-(

If we were ever to do anything about event handling, or generic
validators, I'd love to see something that was compatible with
Barracuda. They are doing some nice work over there.

Meanwhile, the workflow iniative does have many of the same attributes,
and could probably be used in place of the way many people use events
now. It thinks in terms of the steps required to complete a workflow,
where steps can fire other steps until the workflow is complete, or more
input is required.

Craig's goal is to realize something that can be used by non-programmers
and programmers alike, and configured via, say, XML. The initial code is
being built in the commons, and is platform/framework independant.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/