----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Husted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Personally, I would then consider the keys a form of input and make them
> part of the ActionForm.

But then we are back to having the Action have a whole bunch of 'if'
statements for each key.  Sure, a new ActionForm base-class would be handy
to take care of the key lookup, but it doesn't solve the "dispatching"
problem.

The button indicates which "action" to perform, and having the Action class
handle it seems appropriate.  Even with an enhanced ActionForm it would
require coding in Action also.  Why not do it all in a smart Action base
class?

> > What do you mean by "annexed"?  I don't see it anywhere in CVS?
>
> I meant attached.

Oops, sorry.... got it.  I still am lobbying for 'key' to be included in the
method invoked by DispatchKeyAction.  Pretty please?

    Erik