On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Bob Lee wrote:

> Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:24:50 -0600
> From: Bob Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Struts Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Session Scope Question
>
> The user guide says that if you use "session" scope, Struts will use the
> "name" attribute from the "form-bean" element to key the instance. Does
> Struts add something else to the key to prevent concurrent modification? For
> example, if the user has two windows open and starts two different instances
> of the same form, will the two instances modify the same ActionForm instance
> in the session?

No -- you've got the same multithread issues here that you do with
session-scoped attributes in general.  If your app is going to have cases
where the same form bean is used on more than one frame (or window) at the
same time, in the same session, I'd definitely architect things to use
request scope instead.