Thanks for voting me in as a committer.  I'm sure it will be worthwhile.

Now, I could use a little help getting my remote CVS set up.  I'm using Cygwin,
on Win2k.  Does anyone else here use that environment, and know how to properly
set this up?  I tried doing a normal ssh login to cvs.apache.org, and then
setting up WinCVS to log in.  I'd also like to be able to use Cygwin CVS, and
the CVS interface inside XEmacs (which I guess just uses the external "cvs").

I tried setting my CVSROOT to the following, which I thought was close to what
was recommended in the CVS setup on the Jakarta pages:

 :pserver:dmkarr@localhost:2401/home/cvs

However, I got the following when I tried to log in:

cvs [login aborted]: connect to localhost(wondark):2401 failed: No connection could be
made because the target machine actively refused it.

I would guess this has something to do with "tunnelling" not being properly set
up, but I'm unsure.