One module could possibly make something available another needs - yes.
 Or you may need the order for something else ...  I would like to (give
the ability to) define an order that can be specified.  If unspecified,
we could just continue going through an enumeration (I'm guessing this
is how it's done - haven't check yet).

--
Eddie Bush