I'm thick-headed and stupid - that's the problem. I was misreading the document earlier. My apologies.

Ted stated "Remaining ...", but I read "in 1.2". <shake-head/> I'm sorry.

Martin Cooper wrote:

I'm beginning to think that you and Eddie are reading a different document
that the one I'm seeing. I don't see anything in this doc that mentions
contrib libraries at all, and regarding Eddie's comment, Tiles is listed
under Struts 1.1, not 1.2.

Regarding Struts-EL, I fully expect that it will be included as a contrib
taglib in the Struts 1.1 release. This is very cool stuff.

--
Martin Cooper

--
Eddie Bush