From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 2:56 PM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: A Custom tag using <bean:message /> and validation ...

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 02:01  PM, David Graham wrote:
> Struts doesn't have the luxury of living in one development shop.  I
> understand your need for customizations for your particular conventions
> but we can't force them on others.  So, we'll be ok as long as the
> Struts
> version provides some basic useful functionality and allows easy
> subclassing.

Agreed!  And +1

The main point I wanted to make here, just to clarify, is for us to
always consider avoiding duplication and to clearly denote where we are
doing so and why.... which you have done nicely.

LabelTag is something Struts needs in some form or another... keep up
the good work folks!

        Erik