Ted Husted wrote:

I use many utilities Actions like these, and the result is that fewer *custom* Actions are needed. I think increasing the number of standard Actions in the distribution is a very good idea. It makes Struts more accessible to newcomers, saves everyone from reimplementing the same design, and leverages the fact that Actions are singletons.

-Ted.

How about struts-tools distribution named after the velocity-tools.
These would be classes that could be used stand-alone or in pairs.
Tnen we could place those orphan RequestUtils absoluteURL, and other
utilities there.
It would have a package structure o.a.s.tools.(util, actions, ....)

--
-----
Rob Leland (703-525-3580)

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day of your life. -Confucius.