Hello,

Having to evaluate an xml editor (I won't say which), I decided to use
struts-config.xml as an example. After some hours wrestling with the
program, this is the result I got:

http://bjornerstedt.org/struts-config.html

It is the config file from the struts-example application. It was created
using:

http://bjornerstedt.org/struts-config_1_1.xslt

It's not that pretty (especially not in Mozilla). I am sure others can do it
better, but given that it is rather easy to create an xslt, I think it would
be a good idea to include one in Struts. Not only does it make the file more
readable for large applications, it can also be used to make the xml -
editor a decent Struts editor.

While messing with the struts-config_1_1.dtd, I was surprised not to find a
way to name and describe the whole application. Specifically, I would like
to see display-name and description added to the struts-config element in
the dtd:

<!ELEMENT struts-config (display-name?, description?, data-sources?,
form-beans?, global-exceptions?, global-forwards?, action-mappings?,
controller?, message-resources*, plug-in*)>

instead of:

<!ELEMENT struts-config (data-sources?, form-beans?, global-exceptions?,
global-forwards?, action-mappings?, controller?, message-resources*,
plug-in*)>

Descriptions should be available at all levels.

Jonas