--- Paul Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey guys, this is exactly what pageflow does, though it does more as
> well.
> Oh well Im working on a white paper which describes the functionality.
> How
> would I go about getting something into the contrib folder?

Well this is based on a new commons component so I doubt that pageflow
does exactly this.  It would be great if you looked at commons-chain and
the struts extension of that and enhanced it with features from pageflow.
It doesn't make much sense to have two things that do similar things in
Struts.

David