At 14:23 -0400 9/6/03, Robert Leland wrote:
We can always start a struts-2 web site and tweak it until we like what we have,
or until it works, which ever comes first ! I also wouldn't want to maintain a seperate
look and feel.... except to move the blasted [powered by Maven] icon to the bottom of
the page with other icons like in forrest.

You can turn off the blasted icon by setting the property "maven.xdoc.poweredby.image" to an empty string (for instance, in the "project.properties" file.

I've had trouble otherwise controlling the structure of that part of the generated docs (except the easy part of adding "navigation.xml").

Joe

Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time." --Jaron Lanier